This month in Haiti:
- There were four emergency visits to Feja. Some of their goats had severe diarrhea.
- Open discussions occurred with goat farmers on best practices to feed their goats when food is less available
- Goat farmers were reminded of the importance of goat shelter especially during the rainy season.
- We discussed with new participants in the program on how to recognize that a female goat is in heat.
- Farmers in the program in Noyau have 212 goats.
- The group of Boyer has in total 114 goats.
- Farmers of Desvarieux have in total 134 goats.
- Total in the chapel community of Feja is 74.