Hands and Hearts with Haiti is a united, multi parish partnership rooted in mutual trust and respect. Together we seek beneficial, self-sustainable opportunities that best meet the needs of our brothers and sisters of St. Louis Parish, Mirebalais, its chapel communities, and all members of this partnership.
- Assist St. Louis Parish and chapel communities in providing ministries and worship that are meaningful for the community.
- Assist Pastor in establishing Catholic Primary Schools to serve the children of the rural chapels.
- Help create and support agricultural programs that assist families economically and lead to self sufficiency.
- Help provide a variety of clean water systems to serve both small municipalities, individual families and schools.
- Support the parish ministries by collecting, shipping and distributing items requested.
- Develop relationships that mutually work at understanding and respecting cultural differences.
- Continue to support the projects of St. Louis Parish, Mirebalais, and chapel communities through fundraising efforts.
Multiple parishes make up Hands and Hearts with Haiti. Click each parish’s name below to learn more.
- Church of the Assumption, Broadview Hts, Ohio
- St. Louis, King of France Parish (Chapels of Noyau and Boyer), Mirebalais, Haiti
Our Haitian Team
Click on each member’s photo to learn more about our team and their work in Haiti.